Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter eggs and fancy drinks:)

Last night we planned a movie and popcorn night. Seemed like a nice cozy thing to do on a cold rainy cruddy night. Ena wanted a 'fun' drink to go along with her popcorn, so I came up with this.














It's just peach mango juice & ice in a tumbler with cherries on a fun skewer and a cut in half straw. I think it would have also been fun to have some frozen cubes of a some type of bright red juice in with the mango juice too. I'll have to plan ahead for that next time:)














Today while Alton was napping, Ena and mommy had a fun time coloring Easter eggs. I let her do most of it and out of the one dozen eggs we colored, there were only 2 casualties, so we ended up with 10 pretty colored eggs. I figure that's not bad for her first time doing it:) We had fun doing it and the colors are so bright and pretty! I haven't dumped out the dye cups yet because I may pick up another dozen eggs and let her do some more tomorrow.







No comments: